Franny also informed me that when the time comes (a couple of months form now) I could do the artwork for the 2010 Talent Show CD - CD design, sleeve design, etc, keeping the theme running from the logo, poster and flyer's. This would be great for further experience and I can use the work for the Biennial for my C.V. I will finish by saying that I am proud to be part of, and see positive things happening in my area.
Saturday, 17 April 2010
A Final Word
I have really enjoyed the experience of placement work, I have learnt a lot about professionalism and more importantly about my self and my aspirations, the placement has re assured that I can do it…I am capable of working for a company, I am aiming to find more placements over the summer, hopefully preparing me for the third year at uni, and keeping my design mind exercised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment