Thursday, 18 March 2010

Client knows best

One of my developed designs was agreed on by both Paul & Franny for the final logo, however I had hoped that they would of chosen a different one (purely for personal preference). In this field of design the client is always right, if the client wants or chooses something - that's what the client gets. In the real world as such, they're the ones paying me my wages, so their decisions must be pursued and respected. So I have learnt to accept that the client's decision is the most important.
Whereas at university, I would, to a certain extent get my own way, obviously the tutors would have some influence on the final outcome, but essentially I would be my own boss and my decisions would be mine. So not getting what I want has been a very new learning experience for me, something that I have learnt to accept. Regardless of this it's my design that will be used so whatever way I look at the situation it was me who designed the one that has been chosen and me who designed the one that I would have preferred - so I am happy.


Above - Final logo design, which may be subject to small changes (if needed, colour, colour shade,etc...).


Above - my preferred design.

No comments:

Post a Comment