Thursday, 18 March 2010

Logo Design

Hi Franny,

I have attached a pdf of the most recent logo designs based on the feedback that I received today. Hopefully it’s clear enough to view properly. I have numbered the designs so that you can refer to them through this, also if you want to change anything, for example: - change a colour combination or the layout of type, or you want a certain type layout with a different shape layout, etc… anything at all… that’s fine Just let me know.

I have also forwarded the email from Carol a (Anfield & Walton Star), it may be useful in deciding whether to use the delivery service.

I think I will come along to that meeting, Il let you know before hand though.

Have a good weekend

Regards
Tom

Sent - 15 March 2010 22:31










Above are some examples of the direction in which I took the logo based on the meeting on the 15th March, these are the ideas which I felt had the strongest presence and best provided what they asked for on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment