Monday, 15 March 2010

Positive Feedback

I arrived this morning at 11 am, I worked for half an hour or so and then I presented my logo development work to Paul & Franny, I regularly present work to my tutors at university, and it's always a slightly nerve racking experience, however today was on the contrary, I felt confident in presenting my vision of the logo, I spoke clearly and accurately and I feel that my brief presentation of my work was a success.

The feedback was positive and I feel that they were a little surprised by what I had managed to get done over the weekend. I also met a few more people which was good. As they were looking and discussing my ideas it was nice to hear that my logo design (shapes/colours, etc) could be a running theme for the 'On The Street' project, that would be great!

Paul & Franny both came to the agreement that they liked this idea, they wanted this to be the foundation for development upon the logo, (colour scheme, shapes, chosen typeface, etc). My next move is to continue working on the logo based on this and I will email The Biennial my development work throughout the week, which should take us to a potential final design.




No comments:

Post a Comment