Thursday, 18 March 2010

Flyer Feeedback


Paul asked for 200 posters and for me to get a quote for these:-

I worked on the flyer design this afternoon and came up with a few concept's for layout and colour, etc. I used the same typeface as was used for the logo design, at the start I thought this was a good (aiming to keep the theme going), soon realizing that the design had too much of a playful feel, which seemed to lack in what you could call variety, regardless of my feelings I wanted the second opinion of the Biennial team to support my thought's.

Hi Paul, yes 200 is fine, il get in touch with Karen about a quote for the poster's, iv produced 2 basic mock up flyer's for the show, the flyer has a manly typographic feel due to the amount of type included, I will explore the flyer design further, but for now can you tell me what you think of where it's going. Iv attached them as PDF's.

Just rang call print, iv got 50% student discount on the posters, so it's £0.97 x 200=£194, managed to get it down to £150 (not sure if that's with V.A.T, but thats still very cheap) - single sided 100gsm stock.

Sent - 18 march 2010 17:42




Thomas I like the white background, but I think it needs a clearer text for the wording..... We have to think of all age groups.

Received - 18 March 2010 20:13

Confirming my thoughts, I now had a new direction to pursue, I decided that the font needed to hold a bold and concise aesthetic I began by applying a selection of different fonts to the white background design which Paul had commented on, (all fonts with subtle differences) in order to gain a better picture of what they may be after. I sent this to Paul & Franny - currently waiting for a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment